YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Each girl at Light of Hope has a story. Poverty. Abuse. Hunger. Abandonment. Female Genital Mutation (FGM). Child Labor.
BE PART OF THE STORY
The girls at LOH are overcomers. They are determined not to be defined by their past circumstances. Education is a key factor in opening opportunities for their future. They work hard at their education for a future that is filled with hope. You can be a part of this story!
Become a Friend of Hope by giving monthly and exchanging letters of encouragement.
- A monthly gift of $210 will cover all costs for a safe place to call home, food, education and medical care.
- Any monthly amount will qualify you as a Friend of Hope.
- Choose your friend now
Join us by Raising Hope with a monthly donation for the home and school.
- $100 Provides campus security for guards & overnight staff
- $50 Provides food for one girl
- $30 Provides school supplies
- Designate your own monthly amount!
Light of Hope Kenya is a project of Lighthouse Ministries International of Africa, a registered 501(C)3. Federal Tax ID 71-0886289.